Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Just the other day Caleb and I went to the store to pick some stuff up for Katie. She got to spend some time at home since she was feeling under the weather and enjoy some quiet time while the boys went out and gathered the dinner materials.

The afternoon was a bit blustery and Caleb was outside with a hooded sweatshirt on. As we were loading into the car I told him to drop the hood so he wouldn't get too hot in the car as we drove away. His response... "No Daddy! Leave it on. I don't want my hair to blow away!" Somehow the concept of hair being rooted to your head hasn't dawned on him yet. What an adorable little guy.

"Kids say the darndest things" - Art Linkletter

3 comments:

Karli said...

That's awesome! :)

Sarah Heder said...

I love when kids say cute things like that. So adorable! It's good you're recording these conversations because I doubt we would ever remember all the cute things they say to us.

Emery said...

lincoln loves the wind because he loves to watch all our hair "blowing away." i love it.